Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jimmy Choo, You Too?



choo Pictures, Images and Photos
I have a slight obcession, yes it is for Jimmy Choo shoes, purses, and sunglasses!! This designer is fabulous!
Jimmy Choo Yeang Keat was born in Penang, Malaysia in 1961. His family made shoes go figure! He made his first shoe at age 11!!! He moved to London to go to college and set up shop and the rest is history!!



8/50 Lover I Don't Have To Love
8/50 Lover I Don't Have To Love by ☮ωhιτηεϒ&ⓜⓛⓢⓢⓨƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ featuring Marc Jacobs tote bags

I made this set for a Song Title Challenge Group! For this set the lyrics spoke Jimmy Choo to me! Who doesn't love a man who knows your shoes!!

Recently in my Dress with Art Group I asked my members to create outfits accenting Jimmy Choo shoes here are the winners.



Jimmy Choo, here's to you.
Jimmy Choo, here's to you. by Ilaina Khairulzaman featuring Lanvin earrings
Ilaina Khairulzaman is a designer from Malaysia. She placed first in my contest! Her design is not only gorgeous but I believe it is simple enough that it doesn't over power her choice of Jimmy Choo shoe. She was kind enough to explain her outfit:

"Well, let me start by saying Jimmy Choo is from Malaysia, and so am I. Haha. Okay, irrelevant I know. Moving on. Okay, these are the reasons why I chose the items.
The shoes : I love wedges. They have so much attitude.
The dress : It's Springtime, and even though we don't have Spring in Malaysia, I can still dress like there is.
The hat : Malaysia's too hot, so I need some shade.
The clutch : I love clutches. Fullstop.
The ring : It just caught my eye. And I believe that rings are the ultimate accessory.
The earrings : Aren't they just pretty? I chose them just because of that. Haha.
The necklace : Again, it's SPRING!

Okay, that's basically it. I hope you'll like my set. Bye! (:"

Here are the other winners all are amazingly great!!!





For the Jimmy Choo, You Too? Contest
For the Jimmy Choo, You Too? Contest by 丰t h a i b e a u t y丰 featuring Jimmy Choo heels & wedges

A huge thanks to all the participants and congratulations to the winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whitney's Tunes