Friday, April 3, 2009

How To Wear Bolero Jacket

How To Wear Bolero Jackets


Linger


Linger by ☮ωhιτηεϒ&ⓜⓛⓢⓢⓨƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ featuring BKE bracelets

As a example I have included my polyvore set Linger. I created this using a bolero jacket. I paired the jacket with a corset top and a waist high skirt to balance the length and the fit of the skirt with the length of the bolero. I used the color of the jacket to bring out the blue in the plaid of the skirt.
This outfit consist of, discluding the accessories, the satin bolero from Charlotte Russe for $20.99, the corset top from Charlotte Russe for $29.99, the high-waisted plaid skirt from Ruche for $39.99, and Juliet Kitten Heels from Joan Shepp for $250.00.


For this specfic item of clothing I personally think anyone could pull this off! Short, tall, skinny, curvy. This jacket is even great for larger chests and small chests, of course it's all about the proper fit and if your worried you can always ask a sales associate when purchesing.

Thanks for reading and I would love any feedback you all are willing to give.
~Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whitney's Tunes